British Slovak Event Calendar
You are invired to a largest automotive event in Slovakia that is organised by the Automotive Industy Association of the Slovak Republic
2017 Headline: Actual and future trends in automotive industry
Other topics: human resources, industry 4.0
Conference venue: Hotel Partizan - Tale, Slovakia
Date: March 28 - 29, 2017
until 7. 3.2017 480,- € excl. VAT 20%
since 8. 3.2017 580,- € excl. VAT 20%
Do not miss this special offer:
10% discount for our members applies,
please contact us to obtain a special registration code.
The participation fee includes:
- Admission to all sessions of the two-day conference
- Admission to the evening reception
- Conference set
- Meals during the conference
- Refreshment (coffee breaks)
- The participation fee does not include accommodation.
- It is not possible to subscribe to separate parts of the conference.
This year´s program will include keynote videolecture with Q&A by Professor Gary Hamel, from Strategos, american management expert „The world’s most influential business thinker“ by Wall Street Journal, „The world’s leading expert on business strategy“ by Fortune, Maroš Šefčovič, European Commission Vice-President for Energy Union, Andreas Maashoff, Director Industrial Design & Research z Adient, Norbert Brath, R&D Global Product Engineering Director z Embraco or Ivan Hodač, president of Aspen Institute CE.
Also, you will get inspired by experts from: Volkswagen Slovakia ǀ PSA Groupe ǀ Joint Research Centre ǀ Faurecia ǀ Trexima and many others....
More than 250 participants, mostly CEOs and plant managers attended The Newmatec 2016 Conference with many interesting speakers from around the world.
What you can expect:
- Specialists sharing their experience
- Inspiration from automotive industry experts
- New contacts and networking
- Evening raut
For more information, please visit www.newmatec.sk