The British Chamber of Commerce in the Slovak Republic and its British Slovak Business Centre have appointed a skilled trade team to handle inward UK business service and consulting needs. The BSBC provides services which include but are not limited to market research, organising inward trade missions, offering B2B/B2G webinars, arranging of tailor made visiting programmes, partner identification and matching, support setting up a representative office as well as other related subjects.
There will be plenty of opportunities for British Chamber of Commerce in the Slovak Republic member engagement as further services role out. To discuss these opportunities further, please contact email@example.com.
- legislation and regulatory advice
- route to market
- business mentoring
- tailored one-to-one meetings with potential clients, agents or distributors
- Sector Research
- Competitor Analysis
- A week-long programme tailor-made for you with a combination of a few or all of the above
- Trade Shows
- Product Launces
- Networking Events
- Industry Missions
- Online Webinars
- Case Studies
- Survey Reports
TO QUALIFY FOR BCCSR OR BRITISH SLOVAK BUSINESS CENTRE BUSINESS SERVICES, A BUSINESS MUST:
- Have an active UK trading address
- Be able to demonstrate that any support they receive from the BSBC would help them deliver economic benefit to the UK through this trading address. This includes both UK-based businesses investing, or looking to invest overseas and foreign-owned businesses based in the UK. (Not-for-profit organisations and charities also qualify.)
The British Slovak Business Centre and the British Chamber of Commerce in the Slovak Republic retain discretion on who can access its services.
A BUSINESS IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR BCCSR OR BRITISH SLOVAK BUSINESS CENTRE BUSINESS SERVICES IF IT:
- Does not have an active UK trading address
- Is offering a product or service which it is illegal to produce or sell in the UK or in the target market
- Is offering a product or service which if sold abroad would breach export controls
- In the reasonable opinion of BSBC has a business record or business practices or products which is/are likely to cause offence in the overseas market and/or embarrass the UK Government (for example, on corporate social responsibility grounds)
- Is planning to close down UK operations and transfer its assets overseas
ELIGIBLE BUT NOT YET READY TO EXPORT:
If the British Slovak Business Centre or the British Chamber of Commerce in the Slovak Republic deems the company eligible for the services described but not in a position to best benefit from the services, the company will be directed to the UK Trade and Investment International Trade Team in the UK who will assist the Company with a range of services to help them to become export ready. Following this, they will be offered the services in Slovakia delivered through either UKTI Slovakia or the BSBC.
Each of the above Business Services is currently available at an introductory price of GBP 42 per hour. For more information or a proposal of work, please contact the BSBC trade team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The team will assess your aims and objectives and provide you with a tailored programme of support.